Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Springs

Thank goodness this state has natural springs that stay super cold in the summer. I am pretty sure they are many Floridians' saving grace during these insanely hot/humid summers. We went there with my sister-in-law and a friend of hers and her kids yesterday. It was lots of fun. Thanks again Nikki for letting me take pictures of your children 24-7 practically! : )
Ruby trying some watermelon juice!
I think she liked it!


Bri likes to shop for Ruby : ) Isn't this a cute suit!?

Baby Gap



hugs...aww



On the river! Good thing the Gators don't come into the springs! (At least not that I know of!)




Ellie and her buddy Tyler



It would be a good slide show pic at their wedding someday ; )

Fun in the water : )

I love this one! Lula splashing : )


Ruby loves the water!





Lula showing off her prized find....everyone else looking on in jealousy!

Pretty cool...and she was proud!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE LOVE...Thank you so much for catpturing the memories. It made Justin's heart melt- his girls and the springs, his great loves... Now you know why we went again Saturday... :)

    ReplyDelete