I don't really know where my nursing degree will take me in the future. I have wild ideas and love to try new things but I always find it hard to consider leaving the job I have now. It's so great. Should I sacrifice a good thing just to see what other opportunities are out there? It's a tough call. Only time will tell. But for now I am appreciating where I am at and learning everything I can.
Even though today was exhausting with an overwhelming side of reward...I am so pumped to have the next two weeks off work. I have never taken this much vacation time all in a row (besides our wedding) but I sure am going to enjoy it!
I can't leave you without sharing my tuna noodle salad recipe, however. I was going to post it yesterday but I needed to get some sleep and I was just blabbing on and on!
Bri's Tuna Noodle Salad (Inspired by the Nanc's)
- 1 Box elbow macaroni, cooked (I have not found a gluten free noodle that refrigerates and serves well cold...I will let you know if I find one!)
- 1/2 jar mayo (I used the olive oil based mayo)
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cans of chunk tuna, drained
- 1 block of sharp cheddar cheese, diced
- Combine all ingredients, stir in mayo well.
- Add more mayo for extra moisture
I am so stinkin' tired...I wonder how late I can sleep in tomorrow?? (p.s. sleeping in maybe the biggest barrier between me and really wanting to have a baby...is that sad?)
Here's another fabulous Mat Kearney song...I am a shameless promoter, he should really pay me.