Sunday, August 28, 2011

Photography=♥

Last week I was lucky enough to take a workshop with Erin Johnson, the fabulous photographer who shot our wedding. This workshop really helped boost my confidence in some of my photography skills and gave me hope of starting a little side business someday. We got to practice on a gorgeous lady (I think she looks like a fashion model!) and her hubby and I am happy with how my pictures turned out. If I am able to turn this into a business someday, I would be thrilled because the feeling I get taking the pictures and coming home to upload them on my computer to edit them is comparable to how excited a kid gets on Christmas. That's good stuff. I know I still have a ways to go, but the only way to get better is to keep practicing! I am hoping that I can take some newborn pictures of our new nephew Liam this week and post those too! Hope everyone had a great week.
































4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I'd hire you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Oh and I want her hair...gorgeous! You've got skillz girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pokie! : ) I know, I wish I had the patience to do my hair all cute everyday but it never happens!
    I miss you btw!

    ReplyDelete