And since I had a long day, I'm keeping it short and sweet. All the ingredients can be picked up on your way home from work and quickly assembled!
Bri's Poppyseed Salad
- One rotisserie chicken (store bought if you don't own a rotisserie or have time to use one which I certainly don't) shred up chicken into small pieces...you probably wont need all the chicken but it makes for great leftovers!
- 1 bag/head of lettuce of your choice
- 8 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- Honey roasted pecans (or other sweetened nuts)
- Poppyseed dressing (I like the Panera fat free poppyseed dressing which you can find at Target or Brianna's (yes, Brianna's...the brand...)poppyseed dressing which is pretty fattening but fabulous)