Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby Fever


Ruby June





We just got to Florida today and this time around we are staying at my sister-in-law's house so we can spend some extra time with our adorable nieces! Man, these girls are the cutest. We are so lucky to have adorable nieces/nephews! And I can't lie...they kind of give me baby fever! Tonight we just chilled out, ate some dinner and played with dolls. We also made some funny videos on their computer, I will have to upload those tomorrow. They might give you a giggle!
Ruby just turned 5 months old and this was Jason's first time meeting her today! She's stinkin' beautiful!
Jason is here to go to his best friend's bachelor party weekend. They are going on a cruise to the Bahamas for the weekend (rough life) which is what they have done for all their friends' bachelor parties so far. They always have a good time.
So after Thursday it will just be me hanging out here for the weekend, I think we are just going to hang out and play and hopefully Nikki (my sis-in-law) and I can try out some new recipes to post on here : )
It's been a long day (early morning flight!) so I'm just going to share some pictures from today and hit the sack! I have a feeling these girls will give me a run for my money this week. Already today, the older girls (Ellie and Lula) wanted to play ''workout class'' which consisted of meditating, karate, and a lot of screaming...it was one of the more interesting workout classes I've had in my life I have to say...but I loved it!
Ellie, what a ham


Lula showing of her dollies

The girls playing with one of Lula's Birthday presents (a glitter machine...yikes!)

The barbie glitter machine...kind of the like the money wind tunnel at circus pizza!

The are awesome

Haha

Guess I wont have a problem getting them to smile for pictures this week!



Showing me some of her animals before our workout class

Miss peppy workout instructor

Dramatic? Ellie? No! Couldn't be!

Making some funny videos on the comp...stay tuned for those!

The gorgeous Ruby June

So cute!

I think she gets lots of kisses!

Yup!

Such a beauty...and so happy!

Chowing on some of Lula's b-day cake...homemade by super mama Nikki...it was amazingly tasty!


Jason harassing Lula...''go away Jason''

''what did you say little girl?!''





















Lula wins I guess
Here is an adorable video of Ruby : ) The girls love to make her laugh. Hope everyone had a great day!

3 comments:

  1. These are so great Bri! Adorable little girlies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly! They ARE adorable! We have a lot to live up to in the cuteness department when we have kids someday! : )
    P.S. We joined Gold's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I'll be seeing you then!

    ReplyDelete