Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Official Photo Shoot!

Earlier today I was lucky enough to photograph an awesome family who also happen to be the first family to officially hire me as their photographer : ) (so exciting!) The momma in this family works at Children's with me and I really appreciate her giving me a chance to take pictures of her absolutely adorable family. It was a great time. Though having three kids under the age of five does present its challenges for the amateur photographer...their adorable faces and personalities made it so worth it! We met at Como Park and walked around and then ended the session exploring the zoo for awhile. It was a fun morning! Thanks again for giving me this opportunity, I hope you enjoy the pictures!






























The monkeys on the monkey

5 comments:

  1. Amazing Bri! You've really gotten the hang of this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Bri : )
    What fun it will be for them to see your work too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen- Thank you so much you are sweet! I appreciate it : )
    Jo- Thank you!! The kids are so cute so that doesn't hurt : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Cute family!! Awesome action schot of the throw in the air....well done, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nik! I love the throwing in the air one too...he's a cutie! Miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete