Monday, September 12, 2011

Easy Spice

It's going to be a busy week, but luckily I got to be on-call for my last 4 hours of work today so I got my homework for the week done and a bunch of other stuff on my to-do list. That's a good feeling : )
Tonight we had tacos for dinner, not really an advanced recipe worth sharing but I am going to share the extra appetizer recipe I made last night for the football game. It's super fast and easy...as you may have figured out by now...I like easy meals!

Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Ingredients:
  • Rotisserie chicken, shredded
  • Buffalo sauce, as much spice as you like (frank's red hot sauce)
  • Slider buns or dinner rolls, sliced
  • Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
1. Shred rotisserie chicken







 







2. Mix in buffalo sauce
3. Put chicken on buns, serve with sauce, and enjoy!


That's pretty much all I've got for ya. I'm making a loose promise to myself to make a complicated, fun, tasty meal on Thursday that requires more than three steps to make   : ) We shall see if I follow through. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment