Tonight we had tacos for dinner, not really an advanced recipe worth sharing but I am going to share the extra appetizer recipe I made last night for the football game. It's super fast and easy...as you may have figured out by now...I like easy meals!
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Rotisserie chicken, shredded
- Buffalo sauce, as much spice as you like (frank's red hot sauce)
- Slider buns or dinner rolls, sliced
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
2. Mix in buffalo sauce
3. Put chicken on buns, serve with sauce, and enjoy!
That's pretty much all I've got for ya. I'm making a loose promise to myself to make a complicated, fun, tasty meal on Thursday that requires more than three steps to make : ) We shall see if I follow through. Have a great week!