Sunday, November 27, 2011

Florida Photo Shoot & Off We Go!

Jason and just arrived in Miami after a long day of driving from Gainesville. We had a great time with family as usual. We tailgated for the Florida/Florida State game which was very fun and of course had tons of fun seeing our neices and having late night chats with Nikki and Justin (well mostly Nikki since Justin would always fall asleep mid-conversation) : ). 
We are sitting in our hotel room and tomorrow afternoon we take off for Lima, Peru!! We are so excited. I told Jason I am so thankful that he is so excited to go on my dream trip. I know it isn't his dream trip but he's still excited and is happy we are able to do this. We are very lucky to have this opportunity. 
We will be spending 2 days in Lima, 4 days in Cusco, 2 days in Quito, Ecuador, 4 days in the Galapagos, and 2 days in Guayaquil, Ecuador. I hope everything goes smoothly and there aren't any major disasters! I am sure it will be great. 
I am going to go to bed soon but first of all, I had to download a special app that I just learned about today in order to upload some pictures...clearly I need to learn more about this iPad (Jason kind of hogs it). But it's an app just for your blogs! Pretty sweet. And dangerous. I still am not sure if I will be blogging at all in South America because I really want to have time to go through the pictures first and include those...but we shall see. 
On Friday I did a photo shoot with my sister-in-law Nikki's in-laws. We did group shots, kids shots, family shots...all sorts of pictures! They turned out cute and we had a great time taking them. My sister-in-law's land is simply gorgeous...it is truly the perfect setting for any kind of photo. : ) It's the perfect place to sit on the porch with a cup of coffee, a glass of wine, and you can just relax and think there. I'm so glad it worked out that everyone could come over for these pictures!
Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment