Thursday, November 10, 2011

A few embarassing thoughts...

I just finished my first week with my last group of clinical students for the semester. I always get so stressed out before I meet them, worrying it won't go as well as it has before or that they won't grasp the concepts well. I am always so pleasantly surprised at how respectful, smart, and willing to learn each and every one of them are : )

I am going to go to bed soon because I have a lot on my to-do list for my day off tomorrow...but first, a few embarassing thoughts:

~I just spent the last hour watching 'Long Island Medium' on TLC. A reality show about a woman who talks to the dead. I am not so sure I believe in mediums but I do know that I sobbed every single time she talked to someone about their family member or friend who has passed on. I might be a little hormonal (I can blame anything on that!) but I am pretty glad Jason didn't see my ugly cries.

~I have not read the final Twilight book...that's not really embarrassing. Or is it? I have managed not to find out what happens in the end of the series somehow (so don't spoil it for me!) but now that there are trailers on TV for the final movie I have to plug my ears and close my eyes anytime it comes on TV. The embarrassing part is how excited I am to see the movie...especially since I don't really like the other movies in the first place! I just like the hot vamps and wolves...anyone wanna borrow me the book?

~I ate an entire box of macaroni and cheese for lunch all by myself...and it wasn't even the deluxe kind. If I'm going to do, I should've done it right!

~ I haven't washed a single dish or loaded the dishwasher in over a month. My husband is fabulous and I owe him big time. He takes good care of me when I'm busy : ) I will make it up to you baby! THAT is pretty embarrassing!

The list could go on I'm sure but I'll spare you.
Now I'm super sleepy and better hit the hay so I can get up at a semi-decent time (before noon) and accomplish lots of adult things...boo!
bye bye fall, hello snow flakes! ugh...(I saw them on my way home from clinical tonight)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see Breaking Dawn with you!! :) (TEAM JACOB!!)

    ReplyDelete