Friday, May 25, 2012

McCullors Girls: Back Country Shoot

While here in Florida, I am so glad my sister-in-law lets me use her children as photography models. They couldn't be any cuter and they are usually really great about it and that makes it super fun! Also, Nikki (my SIL) has awesome style so she always has great props to use and the land they live on is beyond perfect for a photo shoot. I wish I lived here for that very reason! I posted some pictures under my personal Facebook page as well as my Brilicious Photography Facebook page so check those out as well. Here is a generous sampling of some of what we got yesterday...I just couldn't narrow down my favorites so I included tons!

Enjoy!


Favorite!


Lula is such a mommy : )

Ruby


Kisses!

Nikki and her girls

love this

Ellie
Lula







blackberry picking

: )
blackberries

sharing some blackberries




i love the moss covered trees
it was a gorgeous evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment