Thursday, June 14, 2012

Levi & Addy: Newborn Session

Today I got to (finally) meet Levi and Addy! Due to illness on the babies part and then on mine, we've had to reschedule a few times. But let me tell you, it was well worth the wait...they are SO cute!!!! You may remember my session with their big brother Max a few months back : )

Addy was a baby super model and we got tons of cute shots of her. Levi was a little grumpy but we definitely got some cute ones of him too.

As you may notice in the pictures, the babies are holding a necklace in memory of their big sister Ellie who unexpectedly passed away a little over a year and a half ago. Their parents do an amazing job of keeping her memory alive and have a great non-profit that raises money and makes care packages for families whose children are in the ICU. Please visit their website and check out the information. You can buy an awesome cookbook (I have one and use it all the time) or attend one of the fundraisers. It's for a great cause and in memory of a gorgeous little girl.

I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Adorable Addy

holy bananas...is she cute or what?!

all snuggled in her sister's blanket


Levi : )

Muahaha....little does he know I stole his pacifier ; )



this girl smiles in her sleep all the time...too cute!


little feets


even with the paci, it's still cute : )

melt my heart



sisters

one of my favs


little butterfly



Levi : )

the only shot we could get big brother in....better luck next time! : )

Mom and Addy : ) Isn't she just SO cute!

beautiful mama


I LOVED their room! Awesome decor

Cute!

Above the changing table

Ahh I love owls

thank you so much for asking me to photograph these two adorable babes!




No comments:

Post a Comment