Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Little Miss Avery: 6 month Photo Shoot

I met miss Avery last winter when she was just a few days old. I did her newborn shoot and she was the model for all my new photo props : ) I didn't think it was possible but man...she has become even cuter! She's got big blue eyes and is the happiest little lady ever. She smiled the entire time!

We did pictures with her parents, her grandparents, and her auntie. The whole family shots are a secret though...gotta keep the suspense up for the family Christmas card : ) It was so fun and I love how the pictures turned out. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

oh my goodness...the cuteness




Sisters

the ladies

those eyes!


if that isn't the happiest baby ever...







Thanks for letting me capture sweet Avery again! : ) I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment